Tuesday, October 03, 2006

One Year

I picked up a pumpkin a couple weeks ago while driving through the eastern shore.




actually I had to get help picking it up.

Been on some fun rides lately,Saturday I met Sieverts and biked the three miles from his place to the lower where we met up with Al at the church. We rode in and it started to rain, theirs still a full canopy so it took an hour or so before we really saw any effects, we rode over to Providence side and back, then took the fire roads out. It was raining pretty good and the baby head rocks were suprisingly slippery but it was still fast. We departed from Al at Seminary and Dulaney Valley and it was definitely raining, didn't mind it though, coming out of the woods really reminded me of when I started m.t.b.ing and getting caught in the rain was just part of it. When I got home it had stopped raining and I took the dog for a nice walk on the Gun Powder trails.


Sunday 10-1-06 was my 1st wedding anniversary, crazy, it's crazy to think I am married, it doesn't feel like I am, that's a good thing ,I'm not much for the traditional marriage of being miserable, or so people claim to be.

Man it was a god send, last year on this day was killer! The weather the people the food, everything and this past Sunday was a real close carbon copy of last year, and it was forecast to rain most the day. Worst part was A-Fish had to work, that sucked, but we made dinner plans at The Bicycle , this place is great , I have always really liked this part of town, it's a block from Mr. Johns shop.
Mr. And Mrs. Outlaw gave us a dinner as a wedding gift and we had a great time so I thought we should go back.
Yea so I biked downtown, me the Quickbeam, and lots of sun and perfect temps, stopped in Hampden to get a gift then a beer and then to Brewers Art for a couple then I met her at the Camden Pup, its right next to her parking garage at Shock Trauma, where I changed and hydrated again, hey it's my aniversery.
It was a good day.
Today I really wanted to ride some trail but opted not to drive and go for a road/dirt road ride around here on the QB. Super fun, the temp was back up in the 80's with no humidity, and lots of fall colors starting to show, I really want to get up to Lake RedMan this week.

The Fuel channel has a show called check 1,2 and this episode features soul skater Ray Barby and punk icon Mike Watt, they jam some smooth lines together, check it out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home