Sunday, November 19, 2006















Back in the middle of July I rode up the N.C.R to Seven Valleys PA. there are these giant bike sculptures. Up a bit farther thier is an old stone railroad tunnel thats pretty nice, I want to ride up thier again, it's been a couple years since I went farther than here.
Well summer is over and hopfully the rain for a while too, we got pounded Thursday.
I have been itching to ride and things are drying out very slowly.
I rode up to the cabins today with T.G and Layton, another place I havent been in a long while and the trails were fine, we had so much rain at once it washed any loose stuff off.
Todd has a bunch of quarter pipes set up in his garage and we skated after the ride, drank a bunch of beers too.
Loch Raven tommorow, trails should be stiffend up enough, there's always the fire road.
























Lake RedMan trails, York PA.





























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home