Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy New Rides

Another new year,
Strap in for next instalment of stupid shit.
Where the fuck is bin ladin !!?! and what the fuck is up with our country? inside it's borders and out?!

I opened this hoppy bottle that is 07 by going to G.S.L a skate park in D.C.
I used to dream about parks like this, now there all over the country , the world really, and this area is finally catching up.

Last weekend I went to an art opening, it was really a 2006 photo collective, of Sam Holden's work, racy photos with a punk rock and roll feel, he brings the good Baltimore alternative vibe.It was at Shinola, I think this place doubles as a tattoo shop it was cool and they were handing out free naty boh's and wine.It's near Brewers Art, over on Park ave.
Its a must if you like big hair hot woman and good photography.

The temps have come down a little this week so I am praying the trails will firm up in a day or two. Some how, one way or another ,I wanna keep spinnin wheels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home