Monday, January 29, 2007

#2 is backed up!

I biked Red Man today,
they are logging the #2 trail a sign at the trail head says it will be closed during the week but open on the weekends. So it might be best to go in on the fire road instead of the cool 5' high almost vertical with roots wall that I usually climb to enter the little single track section. There were trees laying across the trail when I went though.It looks like the trail on the left of the fire rd in the pine forest is wiped out. On up a little farther is a fun really short loop on the right and it is messed up in the beginning and end, they also went up the hill, across from the short loop, its a minor inconvenience, I guess y.a.m.b.a. takes care of those trails and they do a good job getting things opened up again. That's all I know, don't know the projected area or time frame of the logging so riders beware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home