Tuesday, March 07, 2006


I rode the Watershed the other weekend with Joe and Stoner, it was tough, that place is relentless compared to what I am used to riding, quite technical too, people have made these fun ramps with stacked rocks that lead into boulder gardens, sketchy fun. Oh and the Death March, it's a mile and two tenths climb, and on that day it was just soft enough and steep enough to make me feel like I was dragging a couple bricks, this is a shot of the Outlaw at the top of it.

I also found out from my cousin who while in Germany did a bit of digging on our family blood line. There are the Eisenbrandt's who were wood workers making mostly musical instruments. And there is Frederick Eisenbrandt who opened a bike shop in Baltimore in the early 1800's.

Last months snow storm was extremly short lived but we made the most of it.









A.Fish did a 7.25 mile trail run in Reading P.A her first one, she doesnt even train in the woods, the N.C.R. trail but thats not the same. The Ugly Mudder it was fun but corny. On the way home she nailed a sighn for Stoudt's Brewery,
I have been wanting to go there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Wise said...

Nice shots! sunset one is SCHWEEET! Sounds like it was a good time. What do you mean "she nailed a sign"? K later on Clarksons.

11:37 PM

 
Blogger Tubeular Visions said...

I just ment her timing, we were hungry thirsty and she saw the sighn just before the exit, I had been wanting to go there for a while, but didnt realize we were near it.

8:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home