Wednesday, May 04, 2005

surly cross check

http://www.geocities.com/socko12345/home.html

I can totally and definitely and completely say that I agree with the description given by Alabama (see above link) in regards to the handling and feel of the snappy quick witted Cross Check.
Except! The head set part, I don't know if he is referring to the one that came on the bike,mine came complete with a Ritchy Logic four years ago and it's still tight and smooth.Considering the look in the pic, he probably built his up and through trial and error used a real cheap one, in that case I agree If your gonna ride it hard don't use thin sloppy parts, and even if you just ride don't use thin sloppy parts. My M.T.B has an Ahead Set set , its inexpensive and works great. Both of these will were out,but you get a lot of use for a little spend.
Yesterday I did my dirt road loop, at work I kept thinking about riding trail but got home didn't feel like driving out again to the trail head ,so I was gonna do a road and trail mix but A-Fish informed me she was majorally hassled by a creepy looking LL.Bean guy with a big hat and big shades talking on his cell phone about a half mile in,he gave her shit about the dogs not being leash'd,the dogs wouldn't go near him because he looked like such a freak my dog barked at him twice not aggressively, I am sure the happy hiker would have had a real fit when he saw me,on a bicickle.
Being spent from the day I opted for the quiet back roads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home