Friday, April 15, 2005

Wednesday ride

Lower Loch saw me and the s.s m.t.b Wednesday afternoon the first time in six months.
This ride turned out to be more than just a reunion of old ways,it was over the top fun!
To me this is the best time of year to ride,that is when the weather cooperates.
Winter temps are gone, the woods are barren, so visibility is at it's max,and the trails are washed clean of last summer and fall's debrie.
I got to ride my old fave's and some new stuff the local showed me. The new trail is a lolly pop with like a half mile of this crazy off camber(to the right) that will need some work to survive, but this trail has major potential there are these hucking hits ,some sick shit, whoever made them did a nice job,big airs over bigger rock out cropping, any way you don't have to commit to them ,you can ride the drop in's, these are fun shuts that you could air into or ride over the vert into a steep decent to a power pump through the bottom to air out. A lot of rhythm sections.

So today I went to the brewery picked up a keg of gold, worked and rode my dirt road loop, beautiful, a hell of a lot better than waiting in line to pay the tax man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home