Sunday, September 25, 2005


The S.S.W.C.05 State College P.A I swept the race course with a big group of riders after the last racer peddled off. This is a rock garden at the first bail out point, seven miles in.
I almost cleaned this section, I went over sideways and slammed, bruised the palm of my hand.
I hung out and watched people try it ,this Dirt Rag rider Justin, was the only one I saw make it, riding a fixed Surly cross-check with Panaracer tires,45's, cleaned it very smoothly, it was neat to watch. No one should ever doubt the capabilities of a bicycle.
This is a section of ridge trail that's very rocky and seemed to go on for a couple of miles.

1 Comments:

Blogger gwadzilla said...

fixed?

wow

I just don't get the fixed off road

if you can rock and roll it great
but
so many fixies are slower than me

to me it seems that there are people in the bike culture more interested in performance art than performance

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home