Sunday, August 14, 2005


Saturday I took the eat a peach challenge www.biamd.org .
I did it two years ago on the cross check pretty much by myself, it was fun.A-Fish was working the shock trauma rest stop.
This year she wanted to do it, cool I'll do it with you! I said.
Her on her surly and me on the Quickbeam we headed out around eight thirty am. It is fun to do a ride in unfamiliar territory, and with good company it is great.
The forty five $ entrance fee was no problem, just earlier this week a long time friend's mom went in to university of md. to have a growth,tumor removed from the side of her brain,her mom had the same condition years ago and didn't survive, relieved to report she is recovering fine with no adverse side effects.
I was able to donate to the cause and have a sweet pedal in Carroll county. After that we went to Clipper City for a tour of their beer making process,I wasn't really looking forward to it, I kinda just wanted to get home but man it was fun,I have a much better appreciation of what goes into it financially,physically and mentally. Hugh is really pushing the balto. Craft beer seen to a connoisseur level.
We got to try the beer before during and after the tour,and not little sample cups, full twelve ouncers! www.clippercitybeer.com Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home