Saturday, July 02, 2005


It's raining.......That's not the reason for having not been on my bike,I over-did-it on Saturday, felt fine no pain or soreness other than the usual from a bigish ride. Satnight while walking it felt like someone stuck a sharp stick through the back of my knee into the joint and locked me up.There was no incidence where I felt something tear, but it acts like a chunk of meniscus is flapping around in there. Holly sugar shacks, I hope not,I cant go under the knife again,not this soon.The first time the surgery was performed in 92 the son of a bitch surgeon McIntyre from G.B.M.C who came highly recommended, who cant tie his own shoe, attached the replacement A.C.L in the wrong place\orientation.So now that it was fixed properly in November,04, my knee has some realigning to do, after twelve years of that position every thing in there,muscles,tissue etc. will not line up over night,so hopefully, Man Up Stairs please, let that be the issue and not a chunk. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home