Saturday, June 25, 2005

Poker Run

I want to thank fatmarc over at Bikecentric (blog) for the headsup.I'm not sure who he is, what he does or even smells like,but I took his advice and went to this Fair Hill park place in the extreme North East corner of beautiful Maryland.I never heard of this park before and that's surprising cause it's a fun place,it's like an hour+ away and very well maintained got there at seven thirty am's paid my fifteen bucks to ride sweet single track that was well marked,departed at eight fifteen and rode twenty-five mils of amusement park.It wasn't real technical,no crushing climbs, just me and the hard tail two to one ridged, the trails are super single friendly and you could run a way toughfer gere still. There is a race coming up, and if your thinking about trying a race this would be a great place to start. www.trailspinners.org .I'm stoked cause it's the longest off rode ride I've done since the A.C.L surgery.

1 Comments:

Blogger riderx said...

Sweet man. I've been wanting to get up there and check out those trails.

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home