Monday, March 28, 2005

Sunday ride

Sunday five of us met up at the Gray's house in White Hall for a pre Easter day event's ride. I've been riding once a week, sometimes more, plus p.t every other day,my rides consist of back roads and dirt roads with virtually no traffic was really nice to ride with friends ,and every one needed to ride badly, shaking off winter like a dog shakes off his wet self.
We went to the N.C.R. trail and rode up to the cabins, a short but super fun loop,I was pleasantly surprised to find the n.c.r. to be dry and fast,like its finished freezing and thawing,and the single track to be a bit soft, hardly wet.
For a short ride we ended up with three flats, one was mine and I wish I had the camera, it was a safety pin, a large one, stuck all the way in the center of my rear tire. I thought I broke a spoke, the pin was hitting my frame,I straitened it so it wouldn't hit and rode almost a mile to catch up before it started to loose air.
I had a good time, no rain and nice temps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home