Monday, February 28, 2005

Snowing hard with little accumulation, beautiful!!! Love to watch it come down.
Went to physical therapy today,it was pretty good, I like this place, lots of windows and on the third floor. It's coming along well! I had a.c.l reconstruction surgery fifteen weeks ago my second one same knee, still not half way to full recovery ,that's supposed to be nine months or so, my doc's protocol is not real aggressive wich is fine I want to heal up to be better than before, and I don't do much this time of year any way the winter weather can be real crap around the north county, try to get many back road\dirt road rides on the crosscheck as I can and trail when its frozen,no trail yet this year,don't want to wreck a new a.c.l .I have over done it once and it sucks not knowing if it's messed up or over worked

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home