Sunday, February 27, 2005

First?

Uh ohhh this might be a mess! First post of ?
Lets see..... Well, drank a bit tonight ,only difference it was out side of the compound, watched the Maryland N.C game at the bar,not a big sports fan,love it when the home team wins though,......we lost.It seems like the times I go to watch a home town sports event with my girl there is a friend there that is for the other side its been so bad that the whole bar was for the opposing team and I felt like an outsider or the only one routin for the others is with us really uncomfortable! These are all home teams at home establishmentsWAC!!!
again I don't much get into mainstream sports.Bikes and beer, surf and sand, me and the d.o.g the river and some beers good sport there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home