Saturday, November 26, 2005


Tuesday I had this staple removed from my knee, it was helping to secure the a.c.l allegraph I got last November. It is an inch long and about 3/8th's wide,I was surprised it was as long as it is.Thursday "T" day, we had our first snow, a good dusting,I always enjoy seeing it come down,and our pre Thanksgivin day ride was a blast,the knee held up great,Wednesday it hurt pretty bad,like I had been hit in the shin with a hammer,but it was much better "T"day than I thought it would be, so I met four others at the lower loch raven trails for an excelent ride,no snow down there though,just a bit wet,I was looking forward to a pedel in the snow.I went home to the warmth,cleaned up and went to two turky dinners, happy and full,of food my new bike and knee. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim Wise said...

Nice. Glad to see the knee is holding up

1:03 AM

 
Blogger Tubeular Visions said...

Man I am so happy with the knee and bike, it still has a bit to go but I feel the way I did a few years ago, it probubly has to do with the Bianchi, a fresh ride is a huge advantage.

4:18 PM

 
Blogger rickyd 2 said...

That's jus' nassssssty! ;)

7:37 AM

 
Blogger riderx said...

You need to make that staple into a head badge for your bike!

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home